POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity champions, here's something for you ! : Re: Radiosity champions, here's something for you ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity champions, here's something for you !
From: Kari Kivisalo
Date: 18 Dec 2001 11:08:25
Message: <3C1F6A14.4AF9068C@engineer.com>
Warp wrote:

>   Why the light source location in my original code wasn't good? I set it
> with the instructions given in the site.

The problem here is that the task is poorly specified.
Nowhere in the rules page I see explicitly specified
sun position. Nobody knows where it's supposed be so my
guess is as good as anyone's.

He says "you are not allow to change the lightsituation.!!!"
but doesn't say what the light situation is :(

Kari Kivisalo